Childbirth Education Classes
The more you know, the better you will feel!
- Childbirth Education Classes Offered in the Mineola Office
- Learn from certified childbirth educators who are NYU Langone Hospital- Long Island labor and delivery nurses!
- What’s normal and what’s not during the third trimester
- Breathing and relaxation techniques for early labor
- Coping strategies to manage labor pains
For more information contact our Childbirth Educator, Donna Schramm, RNC at 516-679-1118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend taking classes between 28-32 weeks, but it is never too early to sign up!
Whether you are expecting your first baby, or adding to your growing family, it is a long journey filled with surprises and miracles. Our physicians are always available to answer your questions or address your concerns. Currently the obstetrics team is made up of five highly skilled and dedicated physicians. It is recommended that you make an appointment with each of our doctors throughout your pregnancy so you get to know each other.